Nocturnes 2021: security measures covid-19
For every Nocturne, museums are following the security measures recommended during the last Security Council to date.
Here are a few measures that you are asked to respect:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory (and highly recommended for kids between 10 & 12 y.o.)
- Respect of the hygiene rules (hydroalcoholic gel provided)
- Respect of the safety distances of 1.5 m.
- Respect of the principle of restricted social bubble of maximum 4 people, children under 12 years old not included. Members of the same household can attend together.
- Book your nocturnes via this site.
Thank you for your efforts!